Become our Production Manager
UniD is a Contract & Development Manufacturing Organization dedicated to Micro Implants for the controlled release of drugs. Its brand-new facility with its tailormade equipment & technologies allows to handle extrusion, co-extrusion as well as injection moulding based products. From idea to the commercial manufacturing, the unique services the experienced team can offer need to be properly promoted, & therefore, oo manage the production of pharmaceutical implants at R&D and GMP stages, in order to meet quality,
cost, regulatory and timing requirements validated with customers, UniD is hiring aa Production Manager.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to identify business opportunities for the CDMO’s growth.
His/her principal missions will be to:
- Ensure the compliance productions activities occurring in UniD’s site to all EHS requirements and procedures
- Manage all the production team, including team organization, recruitment, individual appraisal, individual objectives setting and monitoring, individual development through technical and soft skills trainings
- Measure and continuously improve the capacities and the capabilities of all the productions equipment/line/processes
- Provide to Pharmaceutical Development inputs on UniD manufacturing processes (i.e capability, capacity,…) to support them in the identification of the most adequate manufacturing processes
- Define in collaboration with supply chain, the production planning in order to satisfy all the timing and cost requirements (customer and internal)
- Ensure the execution of all the manufacturing processes (including cleaning of the clean rooms and the equipment) as agreed with internal customers (planning, warehouse, QC, QA, finances, HR, maintenance…)
- Analyse every quality incident on product manufactured by UniD or on operational process. This analysis is carried out in collaboration with other SME department and must lead to the identification of the root cause(s) and associated CAPAs
- Ensure the collection and the centralization of all the defined traceability information and relevant production data on the products and the operational processes
- Define, monitor and report the most suitable KPIs and identify continuous improvement opportunities based on them
- Participate with QA department at the definition and the execution of the strategies to avoid cross contamination in the production rooms and/or on the production equipment
- Define and manage production budget in order to meet company financial objectives
- Define and improve in collaboration with the quality unit and other relevant department, operational procedures applicable to the production activities
- Define and ensure the execution of the cleaning procedures for the production clean rooms and equipment.
- Approve the calibration/qualification ranges of the production equipment and clean rooms
- Ensure the closure on time and quality of all the deviation, change control and CAPA (implementation and effectiveness check) owned by the production department;
- Master in Engineering, Sciences or Economy
- At least 10 years of experience in management role in industrial production
- At least 5 years of experience in GMP environment
- Capable to spend time on shop floor to understand processes and fix issues, when needed
- Strong interest in pharmaceutical industrial processes and equipment
- Proven experience in extrusion/injection molding and thermoplastic forming is a plus
- Very well organized, strong analytical mindset and capable to think processes first
- Pragmatic, problem-solving skills and results-oriented
- Strong leadership
- Communication skills
- Management style driven by people respect, team caring and objective achievements
- Familiar with Office suite, ERP and planification tools
- Open minded and curious, eager to take on new challenges
- Interest in manufacturing 4.0 and digital transformation
- Fluent in English and French (spoken/written)
- Proactive and willing to work in a start-up environment.
UniD Manufacturing offers:
• A permanent position in an innovative and dynamic and fast-growing company.
• A fulltime job
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to : job[@]eyedpharma.com